Public comment is invited on the abovementioned amendment which proposes to:
- Rezone Lots 6, 7 and 8 Drovers Place, Wanneroo for Residential development, accommodating densities ranging from R30 to R60;
- Identify Lot 12462 Drovers Place, Wanneroo as a Public Use site (for the purpose of Fire Station); and
- Undertake various consequent amendments to the structure and content of the Drovers Place Precinct Agreed Structure Plan No. 80 to facilitate the proposed changes above.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments.
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.