My Aged Care
My Aged Care is an Australian Government website and phone line to help you find out what aged care services may be available to help you. It’s never too early or too late to talk about aged care. Talking about getting some extra help doesn’t mean you can’t live an independent or active life.
You may be eligible to receive services such as:
Help at home
- personal care like help getting dressed
- modifications to your home like hand rails or ramps
- nursing, physiotherapy and other care
- household jobs like cleaning or gardening
- equipment like walking frames
- social activities
- when you have had a setback and want to get your independence back
- recovery from an accident or illness, including after a hospital stay
- when you or your carer needs a break
Care in an aged care home
If you find you need ongoing help with day-to-day tasks or health care, a residential aged care home lets you live in a supported environment where help is available 24 hours a day.
Call 1800 200 422 for further details, or visit the My Aged Care website by clicking below.
Additional support services
Please note these are external services, not run by the City of Wanneroo.