Yanchep/Two Rocks Library is currently without email and online systems due to an external equipment failure.

The City is working to get systems back online as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please contact the library with any enquiries you may have. Yanchep/Two Rocks Library information


Council approvals for home based businesses

Various Council approvals are required depending on the category of home based business.

Category 1

Planning approval is not required but a letter of compliance can be provided upon written request.

Health approvals - If you are running a family day care business and providing any food to children (not including food provided by their parents) then you need to complete and submit a Notification and Registration Form - Food Act 2008.

Category 2 and 3

Planning approval is always required. Complete the following applications:

Application for Home Business

Development (planning) application.

Health approvals are also required for home based food, hair and beauty or family day care businesses.