The City of Wanneroo runs a number of community programs to promote social opportunities. See below for existing programs near you:
Know Your Neighbour - A fun and simple way to create friendlier and safer neighbourhoods.
Know Your Neighbour is about turning strangers into neighbours and streets into neighbourhoods. It’s not about big events; it’s about City of Wanneroo residents taking the time to make small and local acts to create friendly neighbourhoods.
Hosting a Know Your Neighbour event can help to have fun with your neighbours to encourage friendlier, safer neighbourhoods. It’s the first step to change a neighbourhood for good, forever!
For more information visit our Know Your Neighbour page by clicking below.
Growing Old and Living Dangerously (GOLD)
The Growing Old and Living Dangerously (GOLD) program provides a range of exciting and challenging activities for people aged 50 years and over, living in the City of Wanneroo.
- You will need to register as a GOLD member to participate in any activities. Contact us on 9405 5000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to join
- City of Wanneroo residents can call 9405 5000 from 8:30am, Wednesday 7 March 2018 (non City of Wanneroo residents can register from 8:30am on Thursday 8 March 2018)
- Autumn Program runs between Monday 19 March and Friday 25 May 2018
- Call 9405 5000 to register and obtain a booking number, this is used when completing the registration form found in the program
- The completed registration form must be returned to the City of Wanneroo, with full payment, 5 working days after you receive your booking number
For more information about current activities and how you can be a part of the GOLD program please call 9405 5000 or email: email@example.com
Group Art Classes, Hainsworth Centre
Do you love to paint and create? A social art group is starting at Hainsworth Community Centre. Come down and work on individual and group projects in our friendly centre.
When: Mondays 10:30am to 3:30pm
Cost: $5 a week
Contact: Christine on 0409 680 958