The School Holiday Programs at the stadium provide a wide variety of camps and clinics for children aged 2 to 12 years old that will beat the holiday boredom.
NEW! Fun n Games Multisports (ages 2-4 years)
This new tots clinic offers a variety of fun sports and games designed to introduce children into different sports while having heaps of fun with our amazing coach and of course Mum or Dad!. Parent participation is advised
The coach has a wealth of experience in coaching young children and has an amazing ability to engage even the youngest kids!
Thursday 5 July - 9:00am to 10:00am
Wednesday 11 July - 9:00am to 10:00am
Can't get enough of soccer? Our all-star coaches will help enhance your child's performance by improving their technique and increasing their skills. There are drills, games and challenges ensuring three fun-filled days out!
Coaches qualifications: Head coach, National and International Futsal Player, State Futsal Junior and Senior Coach.
Monday 2 July to Tuesday 3 July - 9:00am to 12:00pm
Packed full of drills and games to help improve all the complex skills netball requires. Our coaches will guide, teach and encourage all to get involved and get advice.
Coaches qualifications: Our coaches have years' experience in gameplay in Western Australia State League Netball competition and coaching for clubs and associations.
Monday 9 July to Tuesday 10 July - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
With this popular clinic you will learn footy skills and drills, topped off with a match at the end of each session. Make sure you register early to avoid missing out.
Coaches qualifications: Bachelor of Education (specialising in Physical Education), AFL School Ambassador, active after school communities representative
Wednesday 11 July to Thursday 12 July - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
This new and exciting camp will keep your kids occupied all day with skills, drills and heaps of game play. Limited spaces so be quick and enrol.
Coaches qualifications: Trained squad member for the Perth Wildcats (1987-1990), Head coach Stirling Basketball Program from 2006 to present, won the City of Stirling Gold Award for community work, Won the Pride of Australia Award in the 'Fair Go' category
Monday 2 July to Tuesday 3 July - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
A fun and active way of learning the basics of cricket, with drills that cover the three foundations of the game, batting, bowling and fielding. Run over three hours with various activities suitable for all skill levels.
Tuesday 10 July - 9:00am to 12:00pm
This exciting new camp will teach your child the fundamentals of tennis with lots of skills and drills to prepare them for our new school term programs commencing in 2018!
Qualifications of the Head Coach:
- Cert. 4 in Sport Recreation and Development
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management with a major in Management
- Community Coaching Certificate achieved through Tennis West
- St. Johns First Aid Certificate- 16 years’ experience playing tennis
- Four years coaching experience
Tennis (5 - 8yrs) - cost: $18.00
Class 1 - Wednesday 4 July - 9:00am to 10:30am
Class 2 - Thursday 12 July - 9:00am to 10:30am
Tennis (9-12yrs) - cost: $18.00
Class 1 - Wednesday 4 July - 10:45am to 12:15pm
Class 2 - Thursday 12 July - 10:45am to 12:15pm
Dance Combo Class
Classes for ages 5-8 years will focus on a combination of dance styles such as Hip Hop, Jazz and Funk, focusing on technique and coordination.
Coaches qualifications: Our USASF and Aus Dance Victoria qualified coaches have competed at state and national levels, and have many years experience in both dancing and cheerleading
Class 1 - Thursday 5 July - 9:30am to 11:00am
Class 2 - Thursday 12 July - 9:30am to 11:00am
$18.00 (each camp)
Cheerleading Class (6-12yrs)
Cheerleading is a great way to meet new people, develop social skills and build strength and confidence.
This holidays we will be running 1.5 hour cheerleading workshops for boys and girls aged 8-12. Our cheerleading coaches are USASF qualified, where they have competed at a state and national level with many years of experience in not only cheerleading, but also gymnastics and dancing.
These workshops do not require any previous experience as children will be taught the appropriate safety progressions right from the basics. Workshops will include aspects of dance, tumbling (cartwheels, handstands, forward rolls etc), jumping and stunting.
Class 1 - Thursday 5 July - 11:15am to 12:45pm
Class 2 - Thursday 12 July - 11:15am to 12:45pm
$18.00 (each camp)
Hip Hop Class (6-12yrs)
Do you watch "So You Think You Can Dance" and want to be in the next series? Come down and learn those grooving moves! With no experience necessary, come on down and show your family and friends how you can move. Beginner and intermediate welcome!
Friday 13 July - 9:00am to 10:30am
- Bookings are essential and places are limited
- Programs do not run on Public Holidays
- All clinics and programs are subject to cancellation and/or change
- A minimum number of children is required to run each program. This is dependent on the program type, and in some cases cannot be determined until the day of the program
- Refunds or transfers will be issued in this case and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause
- For a no questions asked refund we require a minimum 24 hours written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org before the scheduled start time of the program
- Please note that Kingsway Indoor Stadium accepts enrolments for those aged between 2 years and 12 years old. In cases where enrolments are for children outside of this age group, management has full discretion in determining whether or not the enrolment is suitable for the program
What to bring
- Packed lunch (full day program)
- Drink bottle
- Closed-in sport shoes (no studded boots)
Alternatively, customers may also enrol in person at Kingsway Indoor Stadium at 130 Kingsway, Madeley WA 6065
For more information contact:
Beth Macer - Sports & Programs Officer
Kingsway Indoor Stadium
Phone: 9408 1920