Come along and enjoy free entry to a foodies and music lovers’ fiesta at Paloma Park in Marangaroo on Saturday, 18 March.
Perth’s very own San Cisco will be performing and there will be eats from all over the world at the City of Wanneroo’s Global Beats & Eats Festival presented by LiveLighter.
The stage will also be set alight with soulful Seychelles islander Grace Barbe, multitalented Margaret River duo Salt Tree, high energy surf/dub/rock band Caravana Sun and Melbourne based quintet Jakubi, who will bring their sizzling buffet of pop, R&B, hip-hop and rock to life with an explosive performance.
Be entertained by colourful roving musicians and dancers who will take your breath away. There’s plenty of family-friendly activities including face painting, bouncy castle, photo booth and drum making craft workshops.
Take your taste buds on an epic journey around the world with over 20 of Perth’s best food vans offering a smorgasbord of mouth-watering cuisines. Take a trip to Tokyo with Japanese street food from Ninja Cuisine or say bonjour to France with sweet and savoury crepes from Le Crepe de Paris.
Food vendors include:
- Baguette Me Not – An incredible fusion of French and Vietnamese street food with delicious Banh Mi inspired baguettes
- Bankgok Jump Street – Spice up your palette with tasty Thai street food
- Big E’ls Nino – Full of Latin America flavours the chef’s fusion dishes including hot chips with a twist are delightful
- El Asador – Sizzling Argentinean BBQ cuisine choripan, asado (beef ribs), grilled chorizo and more!
- Gladiator Woodfired Pizza – Traditional Italian pizzas packed with a punch
- Grilled to the Mac – North American grilled sandwiches and old school mac n’ cheese
- Lady Latte – All you need for a caffeine fix, plus snacks
- Le Crepe de Paris – Be transported to France with sweet and savoury crepes. Bon appetit!
- Lena Lu Creations – Handmade Italian bombolini doughnuts with an assortment of yummy fillings
- McCoffee – Everything is better with coffee
- Mojito Cantina – A taste of Mexico, delicious tacos, nachos and more
- Ninja Cuisine – Japanese street food. Take a trip to Tokyo with gyoza, takoyaki balls, okonomiyaki and more
- Pash Frozen Yogurt – Guilt-free pleasure, handmade using locally sourced ingredients
- Pinchos – Authentic, fun and tasty Spanish flavours
- Rajin Cajun – A Cajun Texan feast! Buffalo wings, pulled pork and sticky pork ribs plus Cajun fries
- Sabor Latino – Traditional Latino nachos and juicy corn on the cob
- Satay on Charcoal – Smoky Malaysian satay
- Tikka Tango Spice things up with some tasty Indian Street Food. Their chips are pretty tasty too!
- Zest Ice Cream – Cool down with an icy treat
- Andy’s Bratwurst – Traditional German bratwurst with coeliac, gluten free and vegetarian alternatives
Global Beats & Eats presented by LiveLighter
Saturday 18 March 2017
Paloma Park, Marangaroo
4pm – 9.30pm
Tickets will be released to residents at 9am Monday 20 February. General Public tickets 9am Friday 3 March.
Further information and tickets: www.wanneroo.wa.gov.au/gbe