The City of Wanneroo provides local students with the support they may need to gain experience into the workforce. The City considers work experience applications from students who are enrolled in a vocational training program (such as high school, TAFE or University) and it is a requirement of this program to undertake a professional placement.
Some considerations -
- Work Experience is open to residents of the City of Wanneroo
- Applications from high school students in years 11 and 12 , TAFE or University students only will be accepted
- Availability of placements will depend on resources at the time of the application
- Work experience positions are unpaid
- Applications for work placements must be received 6-8 weeks prior to placement date
- All students must be registered with a recognised school or tertiary institution that covers them for all personal insurance, public liability and professional indemnity
- Only applicants undertaking education that requires completion of a practical component will be considered
- No placements are provided through agencies
To register your interest in work experience placement please complete the Work Experience Application Form ensuring you upload the following documents.
- Cover letter
- Current resume
- Insurance documentation
For further queries please contact our Learning and development team by emailing email@example.com