; Dog or Cat Transfer of Council - City of Wanneroo

COVID-19 recovery information and updates

The City of Wanneroo is reopening a number of community services and facilities in line with Phase 4 of the State Government's COVID-19 Roadmap to Recovery. Click here to find out more


Online forms: Dog or Cat Transfer of Council

This form is to be completed when your animal is registered at a different local council within Western Australia and you are moving into the City of Wanneroo.

This form should be completed by the owner moving address into the City of Wanneroo.

Once the form is completed we will confirm the details with the original council and then send out a City of Wanneroo registration tag.

Please note: A microchip number is required to transfer your dog’s registration to the City.