Online forms: Reporting Misconduct

This online form allows you to lodge a complaint with the City of Wanneroo about corrupt conduct or misconduct. 

This online form should not be used to submit Public Interest Disclosures or for general complaints regarding City services, including complaints that may relate to members of staff but still remain general in nature (i.e. the level of service provided to you).