Food Trucks - Coordinator Information
The City appoints a Food Truck Coordinator annually. This position is responsible for delivering a diverse food truck program across the City at various locations and times throughout the spring and summer months.
- Butler - Kingsbridge Park
- Koondoola - Butterworth Park
- Koondoola - Koondoola Park
- Landsdale - Warradale Park
- Wanneroo - Rotary Park
- Wanneroo - Wanneroo Showgrounds (East side)
- Yanchep - Yanchep Surf Lifesaving Club
We are also looking into a potential Wanneroo Town Centre location to activate the area. This approach could see some food trucks in main streets and retail precincts, bring more people to the area while complementing existing food offerings.
If you are interested in running a food truck event at one of the approved trading locations, you can express your interest by completing the Expression of Interest (EOI) form.
As part of the food truck program, a Food Truck Coordinator is responsible for the following aspects prior, during and after food truck events.
Prior to events
- Submitting the EOI and Public Community Event Application, which includes a site plan, emergency evacuation, and public liability insurance for the event area
- Venue booking and payment
- Working with food truck vendors prior to the event.
During the event
- Running the event in a safe and professional manner, including proving a first aid officer, signage and a point of contact for people attending the event.
- Ensuring the event site is left as originally found
- Working with the City to provide feedback and improve next year’s program.
The City’s Events team is here to support all interested coordinators during the application process. If you have any questions regarding responsibilities, organisation and compliance matters, please call the City’s Events Advisor on 9405 5000.