City of Wanneroo - Advocacy and Economic Development team
Tel: 9405 5000
COVID-19 business support
Click below to view a range of resources and support services have been made available to small businesses and enterprises.
Wanneroo Business Association
The Wanneroo Business Association has over 400 members and offers:
- Educational business events
- Local business networking opportunities
- Business promotion
- A local member directory
- Local Business Awards and Business Expo
- Advocacy on behalf of the local business community
- Co-working and Room Hire in Wanneroo
Business Station offers business support services to new and existing businesses in the City of Wanneroo.
- FREE business advisory services
- Workshops & training for local business (free or low cost)
- Networking with other local businesses
- Online education & fact sheets
- Start-up business incubator - ECU Business & Innovation Centre
Small Business Development Corporation of WA (SBDC)
The SBDC offers information and guidance on all aspects of owning and running a small business with a wealth of business related information available through their website.
The SBDC also offers help for small business operators in WA to resolve a wide range of disputes.
The best way to stay up to date with the latest business news, information and events. Available to download free from the App Store, just search for Biz@Wanneroo.
The Biz@Wanneroo app is designed to communicate and inform the business community and stakeholders, with news, events and information relevant to our City.
There is no requirement to register when you download the app however registering allows you to use the full functionality of the app including providing feedback, suggesting content and events as well as emailing the City directly. We do recommend that you allow the notifications feature to be switched on.
Features of the App include:
- Information about the Economic Development Team, activities and projects;
- Information on government programs, grants and investment opportunities;
- News about what our local businesses are doing;
- Business events and training (with option to add to calendar);
- Aggregated news feeds from a number of sources; and
- Links to the City's website business and social media pages.