Support Wanneroo Local
Let’s get together and support local business - #SupportWannerooLocal
From your favourite cafes and restaurants, to your gym, local store and everything in between – they would all welcome your support during these unprecedented times, especially as many are still operating online or offering takeaway and delivery options.
Purchase food, goods and services from local businesses wherever you can, whilst observing the social distancing guidelines.
You can also spread the love by:
- ENGAGE - Like, share and comment on business social media posts and tag them in a shout-out to help increase their online presence.
- REVIEW - Leave a positive Google or Facebook review to help boost search rankings and review scores.
- PAY IT FORWARD - Consider giving a gift voucher for a local business as a Mother’s Day or birthday present instead of a physical gift.
Or you could...
- Have a date night at home and order dinner and dessert from your favourite local restaurant. Add a picture to social media and tag the business.
- Take a picture of you with your food/clothing/products purchased locally and tag the business using the hashtag #SupportWannerooLocal.
- If buying online, try to support a local business where possible. A lot of businesses are now offering delivery and taking online payments.
- Create a new family tradition such as #TakeawayTuesday.
If you are a local business and are still open, still operating online or offering takeaway and delivery options, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your business listed. Send us your business name, current business activity and Facebook link.