Libraries, Museum and Gallery - COVID-19 information
Click below to view information on our affected services.
All City of Wanneroo Libraries open
From Saturday 6 June, City of Wanneroo Libraries (Wanneroo, Girrawheen, Clarkson and Two Rocks) will be open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm and Saturdays, 9am to 1pm.
- Wanneroo and Clarkson libraries are limited to 100 people at a time per undivided indoor space and 300 people permitted across the total venue
- Girrawheen and Two Rocks libraries are limited to 50 people at a time.
- Patrons must maintain physical distancing.
Current services available
- Borrowing library resources
- Public computer access (cleaned after each use)
- Programs starting week beginning 15 June 2020
From the week commencing 15 June, the Wanneroo Regional Museum will be open Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm and Saturdays from 10am-1pm. The City of Wanneroo's heritage houses (Cockman House and Buckingham House) will remain closed at this stage.
- The Wanneroo Regional Museum is restricted to 50 patrons at a time.
- Sanitising will be place.
Head to our @Home facilities and services hub to see how you can still engage with and learn about the City of Wanneroo’s history and heritage from home.
From the week commencing 15 June, the Wanneroo Gallery will be open on the following dates:
- Thursday 18 June to Saturday 20 June;
- Thursday 25 June to Saturday 27 June;
- Thursday 2 July to Saturday 4 July
- Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm and Saturdays 10am-1pm during the July school holidays (Saturday 4 July to Sunday 19 July)
From the week commencing 20 July, the Wanneroo Gallery will be closed until new exhibition is available.