2020 Youth Week Market Stalls - Expressions of Interest
The City of Wanneroo is looking for young entrepreneurs to take part in its FunFest! event to celebrate Youth Week WA 2020. The event is expected to attract hundreds of people to Warradale Park in Landsdale. The event will have an array of performers, interactive activities, market stalls and a variety of food options that will attract local young people, families and community members.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation this event, originally planned for Friday 17 April 2020, has been postponed until further notice. We can confirm that the event will be going ahead in the future and will be included as part of the City of Wanneroo's community recovery plan.
If you are a young person/group of young people aged 13 to 25 years and run your own business we would love to hear from you. We are looking for:
- Craft stalls
- Candle stalls
- Clothing and/or jewellery stalls
- Other merchandise based market stalls
If you're interested in having a stall at this year's event, we want to hear from you. Click below to complete the expression of interest form:
- All applicants will be contacted.
- Successful applicants will be provided with additional information about requirements, set up and start times.
- This is an expression of interest only – you will be notified and informed of whether you have been successful or not.
- This is an unpaid opportunity. You are able to sell your products at the event.
- If you are a registered business you will need to provide your certificate of currency.
- If you are not a registered business, the City of Wanneroo will cover your insurance for the event.