Pay for a Day, Visit for a Year!
Yanchep National Park Annual Pass - only $15
COVID-19 News: The Yanchep National Park is currently open and offers plenty of safe space to walk and play, subject to safe social distancing measures.
There are some attractions closed or offering limited service (see below):
- Yanchep Inn - offering a takeaway and delivery service
- Chocolate Drops - offering takeaway service
- Koala boardwalk
- Trees Adventure – closed
- Cave Tours – closed
- Cultural Experience - closed
- Camping – closed
- Walk Trails
Open: Dwerta Mia, Woodlands, Caves, Yanchep Rose, Cockatoo, Yaberoo Budjara walk trails
Closed: Wetlands and Ghost House walk trails and the northern section (north of Yanchep Rose) of the Coastal Plains walk trail
Please click on the above links for the most up-to-date information.
Purchase your pass
The City has negotiated a huge discount just for our residents and ratepayers, who can now apply for an Annual Park Pass at the same price as the usual single day rate!
- Don’t forget to select the correct Park name: Yanchep
- You will need an email address and printer and credit/debit card to purchase and print your pass. If you do not have either of these, check the FAQs to see how we can help.
- Use of this promo code implies consent for the City of Wanneroo to collect your data for the purpose of marketing, surveying and verification. To withdraw your consent, email firstname.lastname@example.org and request removal of your personal details for this program.
Your special promo code is: LP-WANNEROO (this is case sensitive).
Use this at the online checkout to apply the discount.
Click below to purchase your Yanchep National Park Annual Pass.
If you would like further information or to provide feedback on this program, please email us on email@example.com.