|Status||Project type||Expected completion||Budget|
|Design||Roads||Financial year 2024/2025||$22.75 million|
Staging plan for Flynn Drive duplication
Flynn Drive will be upgraded to a dual carriageway to support the additional use due to the growing Neerabup Industrial Estate.
Stage 1 (Phase 1 and 2)
Extending eastwards from Wanneroo Road to Pinjar Road. This will include:
- Upgrading Wanneroo Road to Pinjar Road, including the intersection at Pinjar Road to a dual carriageway with a 2m wide on-road cycling lane.
- 3m wide red asphalt dual-use path for the entire length, located on both the southern and northern side of the road reservation, with connections to existing paths.
- Existing road connections at Travertine Vista, Pinnacle Drive, Mather Drive and Pinjar Road will remain as uncontrolled intersections (with the provisions for future traffic signals.)
- Upgrading of existing intersections at:
- Tranquil Drive from Flynn Drive, remaining as a left-out onto Flynn Drive.
- Greenwich Parade intersection downgraded to a left-in/left-out intersection.
- New intersections at:
- Altitude Drive, as an uncontrolled intersection with a west bound acceleration lane, this intersection will replace the current access track that is being utilised by the limestone extraction of Lot 801.
- A left-in/left-out intersection between Travertine Vista and Tranquil Drive to give access for future development.
Construction will commence in early 2024.
Stage 2 (Phase 1)
Pinjar Road to Old Yanchep Road.
Detailed design complete and construction is anticipated to commence in 2025.
Flynn Drive, Neerabup – Wanneroo Road to Old Yanchep Road.
- State Government $20 million
- Commonwealth Government $2.5 million
- City of Wanneroo $250,000