|Status||Project type||Expected completion||Budget|
|Construction||Roads||Financial year 2024/2025||$880,000|
To ensure the City is travel-friendly with balanced and sustainable transport choices, the roundabout at Mirrabooka Avenue and Kingsway will be upgraded to reduce traffic congestion.
Upgrades will include:
- Two lane approach with pre-deflections.
- Landscaping on the roundabout.
- Improvements to pavements, kerbing, drainage and street lighting.
Intersection - Mirrabooka Avenue and Kingsway, Landsdale
- Metropolitan Regional Road Group (MRRG) - Road Improvement Project - $586,666
- City of Wanneroo - $293,334