Proposed Change of Use to Short Term Accommodation at 21 Compass Circle, Yanchep - DA2020/909
The above-mentioned development application is currently being advertised for public comment until 25 September 2020. A management plan has been included with the application and is able to be viewed via the below link however details of the application are as follows:
- 6 Guests on the property;
- A Guest Register is to be maintained at the property;
- No visitors or pets allowed;
- Contact numbers of the property managers will be provided to
adjoining residents in the event of excessive noise or antisocial
- Check in 2:30pm – 9:00pm and checkout 10:30am;
- Maximum stay of 7 days;
- No parties are permitted on the property;
- All guests parking is to be contained on the property; and
- No alteration of the existing house is proposed.
Submit your comments on this planning proposal using the online form below. You can attach additional information (plan, diagrams, photographs etc) via this form.
Please note that for your feedback to be considered, your full contact details must be provided. This information will be treated as confidential and will not be published or linked to your comments in any public report on the outcomes of the consultation. The City will advise you of the progress of this proposal using the details you provide.
Online submission form
Following the conclusion of the consultation period the application will then proceed to be determined by the City's Administration.