Planning and Development Act 2005
Local Planning Scheme Amendment Available for Inspection
City of Wanneroo District Planning Scheme No. 2 - Amendment No. 165
Notice is hereby given that the local government of the City of Wanneroo has prepared the above planning scheme amendment for the purpose of:
- Changing the objectives of the Mixed
Use Zone to align with model provisions set out in the Planning and Development (Local Planning Schemes) Regulations 2015;
the land uses that could be capable (or incapable) of approval in the Mixed Use
Zone to the extent of the following:
o Making ‘Convenience Store’ (premises selling petrol) a not permitted (‘X’)
land use in the Mixed Use Zone.
o Making the following land uses permissible in the Mixed Use Zone,
subject to Council’s discretion (‘D’):
- Amusement Facility/Parlour
- Dry-Cleaning Premises
- Shop (limited to a maximum net lettable area of 150m2)
- Telecommunications Infrastructure
- Take-Away Food Outlet
Comments can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on this planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.