Development Assessment Panel (DAP)
The Development Assessment Panel (DAP), acts as an independent decision-making body which determines certain development applications in the place of the original decision maker (Local Government Authority and/or Western Australian Planning Commission). The DAP is intended to enhance planning expertise in decision making by improving the balance between technical advice and local knowledge.
Current Development Assessment Panel applications
- Multi-Story Mixed-Use Development
Lot 432 (7) Sarasota Pass, Clarkson
Application Deferred period of six (6) weeeks, decision arrived from Meeting held Monday 7 November 2016.
- Multi-Storey Residential Development
Lot 69 (91) Strive Loop, Girrawheen
Currently being assessed by Rana Murad
- Residential Apartments and Associated Vehicle Parking
Lot 1159 (142) & Lot 1160 (144) Celebration Boulevard, Clarkson
Scheduled Meeting Monday, 23 January 2017 @ 10:00am, City of Wanneroo (Lechenaultia Room), 23 Dundebar Road, Wanneroo
- Amendments to the configuration and signage for the Drive Through Food Outlet
Lot 701 (990L and 990) Wanneroo Road, Wanneroo
Currentl being assessed by Jeremy Thompson
- Minor modifications to approved plans to existing Five Storey Residential Development Comprising of 50 Multiple Dwellings (DA2016/523)
Lot 418 (50) Alexandria View, Mindarie
Currently being assesed by Jeremy Thompson
- Minor Amendments to approved development plans - Woolworths Stage 1 - (DA2015/2205)
Lot 140 (81) Ghost Gum Boulevard, Banksia Grove
Currently being assessed by Jeremy Thompson
For more information check out the Planning WA website.