Harvest and Vehicle Movement Ban, City of Wanneroo - 6 December 2019

A ban on the use or operation of engines, vehicles, plant or machinery from 10am Friday, 6 December 2019 until 6pm, Friday 6 December 2019 for the whole of the City of Wanneroo. More information


What approvals do I need? - Building envelope modifications

Description Reconfiguring the Council approved building envelope constitutes modification to the building envelope.
Do I need approval?


A planning approval is always required for a building envelope modification.


No building permit is required for a building envelope modification.

What do I need to submit?


  • A completed Development Application form and checklist
  • Relevant fees (refer to the Planning and Sustainability Fee Schedule, item number 15)
  • 1 x copy of a certificate from a registered engineer that the areas within the modified building envelope is geologically suitable for the construction of a dwelling
  • 1 x copy site plan showing the originally proposed and modified building envelope
Related documents