The Growing Old and Living Dangerously (GOLD) program provides a range of exciting and challenging activities for people aged 50 years and over, living in the City of Wanneroo.
- You will need to register as a GOLD member to participate in any activities. Contact us on 9405 5000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to join
- City of Wanneroo residents can call 9405 5000 from 8:30am, Wednesday 29 November (non City of Wanneroo residents can register from 8:30am on Thursday 30 November)
- Summer Program runs between 11 December and 23 February
- Call 9405 5000 to register and obtain a booking number, this is used when completing the registration form found in the program
- The completed registration form must be returned to the City of Wanneroo, with full payment, 5 working days after you receive your booking number
For more information about current activities and how you can be a part of the GOLD program please call 9405 5000 or email: email@example.com