The City of Wanneroo aims to recognise, reward and celebrate young members of the community who show outstanding dedication and commitment to their school and/or their local community and for their commitment to paving the way for their future.
As a part of this reward and recognition, the City of Wanneroo annually awards a Student Citizenship Award to individuals who have made a significant contribution to their school and local community, which the following criteria are considered:
- Has made a significant positive contribution to the local community
- Possess leadership qualities
- Is an active member of the local community
- Has a commitment to enhancing their local community
To be eligible for this award, students also must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a resident of the City of Wanneroo
- Attend a school in the City of Wanneroo
- Be under the age of 18
- Has not previously received the same award
Nominations are invited from all schools within the City of Wanneroo and should be forwarded to the City on an official nomination form, by Friday 22 September 2017.
Nomination forms can be downloaded below or by calling 9405 5012.