COVID-19 recovery information and updates
With the announcement of the State Government’s plan to move into Phase 3 of its COVID-19 recovery roadmap, City services and facilities are currently being reviewed for reopening in early June 2020. Click here to find out more
Updated - 3:30pm, 29 May 2020
The State Government recently announced that WA will move into Phase 3 of the COVID-19 Recovery Roadmap from 6 June 2020.
A range of City services and facilities are now undergoing review, and if safe to do so, will become available to the public in line with Phase 3 restrictions.
This includes review of sporting facilities, Aquamotion, Kingsway Indoor Stadium, playgrounds, skate parks, the museum and community centres.
Every effort will be made to align with the new Phase 3 restrictions coming into effect from 6 June, in the week commencing 8 June, but please note that we are required to await final clearance to open facilities, so it might take a little more time before we can open.
Please check this page regularly for details and updates.
For a full list of the proposed services and facilities opening, including restrictions and guidelines, please click below:
Further information on COVID-19
- To view a list of frequently asked questions regarding the Cautious Easing of Restrictions, visit the WA Government website.
- To view a list of frequently asked questions visit our COVID-19 FAQs page.
- 13COVID hotline (13 26 843) - a hotline to help answer questions West Australians have on the current COVID-19 state of emergency. Operates 7am-10pm, seven days a week.
- After hours, call the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080 if you believe you may have symptoms.
- As always, if there is a life-threatening emergency, call 000.
- Commonwealth Department of Health - COVID-19 fact sheets, including symptoms and prevention.
- HealthyWA - information on local COVID-19 clinics.
- The Commonwealth Department of Health - COVID-19 translated resources.
Delegations and Authorisations to be enacted during COVID-19 pandemic
Due to the State Emergency and Public Health Emergency declared in Western Australia in relation to the COVID-19 Pandemic Council has provided the authorisations and delegations of authority found below to the Chief Executive Officer to ensure that the City of Wanneroo can adequately manage its operations during the COVID-19 Pandemic for the next 120 days.