Local Business and Community Support
The City of Wanneroo is committed to working with our community and businesses as we recover from COVID-19. We know our residents and local businesses are facing many challenges and whilst we are on the road to recovery, we want to ensure everyone knows what services and funding support we have available for both our community and local businesses.
Visit the Local Business and Community Support page for more information.
If you are seeking urgent information or support to connect you with local services, please contact the City's Community Development team on 9405 5600 or email email@example.com
Updated - 26 June 2020
The City of Wanneroo is reopening a number of community services and facilities in line with Phase 4 of the State Government's COVID-19 Roadmap to Recovery.
Please check this page regularly for details and updates.
For a full list of the proposed services and facilities opening and guidelines, please click below:
Further information on COVID-19
- To view a list of frequently asked questions regarding the Cautious Easing of Restrictions, visit the WA Government website.
- To view a list of frequently asked questions visit our COVID-19 FAQs page.
- 13COVID hotline (13 26 843) - a hotline to help answer questions West Australians have on the current COVID-19 state of emergency. Operates 7am-10pm, seven days a week.
- After hours, call the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080 if you believe you may have symptoms.
- As always, if there is a life-threatening emergency, call 000.
- Commonwealth Department of Health - COVID-19 fact sheets, including symptoms and prevention.
- HealthyWA - information on local COVID-19 clinics.
- The Commonwealth Department of Health - COVID-19 translated resources.
Delegations and Authorisations to be enacted during COVID-19 pandemic
Due to the State Emergency and Public Health Emergency declared in Western Australia in relation to the COVID-19 Pandemic Council has provided the authorisations and delegations of authority found below to the Chief Executive Officer to ensure that the City of Wanneroo can adequately manage its operations during the COVID-19 Pandemic.