Contact Tracing - Updated 1 December 2020
In line with State Government requirements, from Saturday 5 December 2020, all visitors to the City’s libraries, community centres and leisure centres aged 16 years or older are required to register their contact details for contact tracing of COVID-19.
The easiest way to do this is to download the SafeWA App, a free app which will allow you to scan a QR code at the entry of each of our venues. If you can’t download the App, we will have manual registration forms available.
We know that having to sign in may cause delays and we ask for your patience as we work to do this as quickly as possible.
Please arrive to the venue 15 minutes earlier to allow for any delays.
Community and Local Business Support
The City of Wanneroo is committed to working with our community and businesses as we recover from COVID-19. We know our residents and local businesses are facing many challenges and whilst we are on the road to recovery, we want to ensure everyone knows what services and funding support are available for both our community and local businesses.
Visit the Community and Local Business Support for more information.
If you are seeking urgent information or support to connect you with local services, please contact the City's Community Development team on 9405 5600 or email email@example.com
Further information on COVID-19
- To view a list of frequently asked questions regarding the Cautious Easing of Restrictions, visit the WA Government website.
- To view a list of frequently asked questions visit our COVID-19 FAQs page.
- 13COVID hotline (13 26 843) - a hotline to help answer questions West Australians have on the current COVID-19 state of emergency. Operates 7am-10pm, seven days a week.
- After hours, call the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080 if you believe you may have symptoms.
- As always, if there is a life-threatening emergency, call 000.
- Commonwealth Department of Health - COVID-19 fact sheets, including symptoms and prevention.
- HealthyWA - information on local COVID-19 clinics.
- The Commonwealth Department of Health - COVID-19 translated resources.
Delegations and Authorisations to be enacted during COVID-19 pandemic
Due to the State Emergency and Public Health Emergency declared in Western Australia in relation to the COVID-19 Pandemic Council has provided the authorisations and delegations of authority found below to the Chief Executive Officer to ensure that the City of Wanneroo can adequately manage its operations during the COVID-19 Pandemic.