In line with the State Government’s new baseline public health measures, as of 12.01am Friday 29 April, visitors to City facilities will no longer be required to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination.
Please note that mask wearing is still encouraged where physical distancing isn’t possible.
Capacity limits for City facilities such as community centres and sporting clubrooms will be lifted at 12.01am Friday 29 April and these venues will return to full capacity.
Visit wa.gov.au to find out more.
The City will continue to monitor and act upon the latest advice from the State Government and WA Health Department.
- Visit wa.gov.au to learn more about the State Government’s Safe Transition plan for managing COVID-19 in our community.
- Information on local COVID-19 clinics is available on the HealthyWA website.
- Information sheets, links to apps and other resources are available via the Commonwealth Department of Health website.
- 13COVID hotline (13 26 843) - a hotline to help answer questions West Australians have on the current COVID-19 state of emergency. Operates 7am-10pm, seven days a week.
- After hours, call the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080 if you believe you may have symptoms.
- COVID-19 translated resources are available on the Commonwealth Department of Health website.
- As always, if there is a life-threatening emergency, call 000.
Download your COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
Do you, or someone you know, need help downloading your COVID-19 vaccination certificate?
All City of Wanneroo libraries offer a daily drop in service from 2pm - 4pm, Monday to Friday.
During this time, library staff will be on hand to help you download the certificate to your smart device or print the certificate. Please note, printing charges apply.
No need to book, just drop into your local library with a valid Medicare card, your myGov login and a smart phone or device (if you have one).
Speak to one of our friendly staff members if you have any questions.
Just need details on how to download your certificate? Visit BeConnected