COVID-19 update - Tuesday 16 February 2021
The transitional lockdown restrictions for Perth were lifted as planned at 12.01am on Sunday, 14 January 2021. All City services and facilities have now returned to pre-lockdown conditions, as experienced prior to 6pm on Sunday 31 January.
All visitors to City facilities should continue to practise physical distancing where possible, maintain good personal hygiene at all times and get tested when unwell.
It is vital that all visitors register their contact details through the SafeWA app or manual contact register at City facilities to assist contact tracing if it is required.
Community and Local Business Support
The City of Wanneroo is committed to working with our community and businesses as we recover from COVID-19. We know our residents and local businesses are facing many challenges and whilst we are on the road to recovery, we want to ensure everyone knows what services and funding support are available for both our community and local businesses.
Visit the Community and Local Business Support for more information.
If you are seeking urgent information or support to connect you with local services, please contact the City's Community Development team on 9405 5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information on COVID-19
- To view a list of frequently asked questions regarding the Cautious Easing of Restrictions, visit the WA Government website.
- 13COVID hotline (13 26 843) - a hotline to help answer questions West Australians have on the current COVID-19 state of emergency. Operates 7am-10pm, seven days a week.
- After hours, call the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080 if you believe you may have symptoms.
- As always, if there is a life-threatening emergency, call 000.
- Commonwealth Department of Health - COVID-19 fact sheets, including symptoms and prevention.
- HealthyWA - information on local COVID-19 clinics.
- The Commonwealth Department of Health - COVID-19 translated resources.
Delegations and Authorisations to be enacted during COVID-19 pandemic
Due to the State Emergency and Public Health Emergency declared in Western Australia in relation to the COVID-19 Pandemic Council has provided the authorisations and delegations of authority found below to the Chief Executive Officer to ensure that the City of Wanneroo can adequately manage its operations during the COVID-19 Pandemic.