The City of Wanneroo is seeking initial Expressions of Interest (EOI) from parties interested in leasing a commercial tenancy (Yanchep Lagoon Kiosk) that is currently tenanted.
The Yanchep Lagoon Kiosk (Kiosk) is located on a portion of Crown Reserve 43792, Lot 9740 (10) Brazier Road, Yanchep.
- The current Kiosk lease expires 30 September 2016;
- The proposed leased area is approximately 320m² incorporating a kitchen area, cool room, storage room, dining area & servery, staff toilet, service yard and al-fresco covered area;
- Public toilets and change room facilities are located in the non-leased section of the building and maintained by the City. These ablutions can be utilised by Kiosk patrons;
- The rent will be negotiated under a private treaty arrangement in accordance with section 3.58 of the Local Government Act 1995; and
- The term of the lease is negotiable but would be a minimum of 5 years inclusive of options.
Initial Stage 1 EOI closing: 4.30pm, 26 April 2016.
Initial Stage 1 expressions are to be forwarded to Neil Scanes at the City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, Wanneroo WA 6946.
For further information, please call Neil Scanes on 08 9405 5681.
Suitable Stage 1 candidates will proceed to Stage 2 of the EOI process. This will involve the distribution of a Stage 2 EOI information pack detailing relevant selection criteria.