Proposed Change of Use to Short Term Accommodation at 21 Brazier Road, Yanchep (DA2022/749)
The application proposes a change of use to Short Term Accommodation as detailed below:
- A maximum of 4 guests allowed to stay on the property at any given time;
- The proposed use will occupy the entirely of the site;
- A total of 2 cars will be contained on site;
- Check in time is 2:00pm and check out time is 10:00am;
- Guests must stay a minimum of 3 nights and a maximum of 1 month;
- 1 small dog is permitted, no large dogs permitted;
- A Management Plan has been provided by the applicant outlining how the use will be managed and run.
Submit your comments on this planning proposal using the online form below. You can attach additional information (plan, diagrams, photographs etc) via this form.
Please note that for your feedback to be considered, your full contact details must be provided. This information will be treated as confidential and will not be published or linked to your comments in any public report on the outcomes of the consultation. The City will advise you of the progress of this proposal using the details you provide.
Following the conclusion of the consultation period the application will then proceed to be determined by the City's Administration.