Proposed Amendment No. 3 to the Butler District Centre Activity Centre Approved Structure Plan No. 87
Public comment is invited on the abovementioned amendment which proposes to:
- Increase the permitted retail net lettable area for Precinct F from 1000m² to 3,500m²;
- Modify the permitted retail net lettable area limit of a 'Shop' land use within Precinct F as follows:
- 300m² if located on land immediately adjoining the intersection of Butler Boulevard and Benenden Avenue;
- 300m² if located on land between Benenden Avenue and the rail line; and
- 200m² if located elsewhere in the precinct.
Presently the structure plan limits the size of 'Shop' tenancies as follows:
- 300m² for land abutting the intersection of Butler Boulevard and Benenden Avenue; and
- 100m² if located elsewhere int he precinct.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments.
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.