Proposed Telecommunications Infrastructure - 23 Beonaddy Road, Eglinton
Public comment is invited on the proposed Telecommunciations Infrastructure at 23 Beonaddy Road, Eglinton. The proposal incorporates the following:
- One 60m high telecommunications tower;
- One equipment cabinet located adjacent to the tower with a height of approximately 2m; and
- The facility will be enclosed by a 1.2m high fence with the lower portion of the facility also screened by existing vegetation.
Comments can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments.
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.