Change of Use to Residential Building - 25 Lantern Way Clarkson (DA2018/146)
Public comment is invited on a proposed Change of Use to Residential Building at 25 Lantern Way, Clarkson.
seeks approval for the existing house to be used for short-term accommodation,
which is consistent with the Residential Building land use definition under the
City’s District Planning Scheme No. 2. A Residential Building is defined as ‘a building or portion of a building,
together with rooms and outbuildings separate from such building but incidental
thereto, adapted or designated to be used for the purpose of human habitation
temporarily by two or more people; or permanently by seven or more persons, who
do not comprise a single family, but does not include a hospital or sanatorium,
a prison, a hotel, a motel or a residential school’.
Details of the
application include the following (as advised by the applicant):
A maximum number
of 6 guests at any one time;
- Guest car parking will be contained onsite;
- The Change of Use will apply to the entire existing house, and not to individual rooms or portions of the house; and
- No extension to the existing dwelling, or additional building work, is proposed as part of this application.
Comments can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.