The City of Wanneroo aims to help the community manage their waste in a sustainable way. Our goal is to minimise the volume of waste going to landfill, and reduce the impact of waste on the environment.
This can only be achieved through effective and efficient waste management solutions which are supported by our community.
This City is currently reviewing its waste management options in accordance with its Strategic Waste Management Plan 2016-2022 and we invite you to complete a survey to have your say and let us know about your preferences.
Click here to complete the survey.
Recommended options will then be presented to Council for approval, covering these areas:
- Domestic waste
- Bulk junk
- Bulk greens
- Illegal dumping and litter collection
- Waste from park, bus stops and facilities
- Wangara Greens Recycling Facility.
Community information sessions
For further information and input, Waste staff will be available at:
- The Yanchep Community Centre on Thursday, 10 May from 9am to 12pm
- The Girrawheen Hub on Thursday, 17 May from 2pm to 5pm
- The Wanneroo Civic Centre an hour prior to the Tuesday, 22 May Council Briefing Session and Tuesday, 29 May Council meeting.