Amendment No. 1 to the North Eglinton Structure Plan No. 93
Public comment is invited on the abovementioned amendment which proposes to:
- Incorporate provisions in the Part 1
text to permit the R-MD Codes as outlined in the City of Wanneroo Local
Planning Policy 4.19: Medium Density Housing Standards (R-MD);
- Increase the base density code within
the Structure Plan area from R20 to R25;
- Update the format of Part 1 text to
accord with the requirements of the Planning
and Development (Local Planning Schemes) Regulations 2015;
- Modify the distribution of Conservation
Open Space throughout the ASP Part 1 text and plan; and
- Replace reference to “Signalised
Intersection” on Marmion Ave with “Controlled Intersection” on the Part 1 plan.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property;
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments; and
- Your email address, to allow the City to communicate with you promptly in relation to this proposal.
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.