Planning and Development Act 2005
Local Planning Scheme Amendment Available for Inspection
City of Wanneroo District Planning Scheme No. 2 - Amendment No. 139
As directed by the Minister for Planning, the City of Wanneroo has modified
the above mentioned planning scheme amendment for the purpose of rezoning:
- Lots 16, 17 and 923 Grayswood Court;
- Lots 924, 925 and 926 Warradale Terrace;
- Lot 927 Kevo Place, Landsdale,
from Special Residential Zone to Urban Development Zone.
Plans and documents setting out and explaining the amendment are available to view from the Document Library below and will be open for inspection during office hours up to and including 30 October 2018.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name, address and phone no.;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property;
- Address of property affected (if applicable); and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments.
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.