Revised trading hours for libraries and Wanneroo Museum
At the March Council meeting the City agreed to continue trialling Sunday opening hours at the Wanneroo Library on Sundays.
In response to community feedback the City also agreed to trial Sunday trading at both the Clarkson Library and the Wanneroo Regional Museum.
Sunday opening hours is between 11am and 3pm at all three facilities. There has also been an adjustment to the Museum closing time on Thursday, from 5pm to 4pm.
Girrawheen Library has been aligned to the Two Rocks Library, with opening hours on Tuesday evenings changed from 8pm to 5.30pm with opening hours on Saturdays extended from 12 noon to 1pm.
These changes will be trialled for 12-months from 1 July 2019.
In summary, the revised opening hours of the Libraries and Museum will be as follows:
- Clarkson: Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri 9am-5.30pm // Thurs 9am-8pm // Sat 9am-5pm // Sun 11am – 3pm
- Girrawheen: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs & Fri 9am-5.30pm // Sat 9am-1pm
- Wanneroo: Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri 9am-5.30pm // Thurs 9am-8pm // Sat 9am-5pm // Sun 11am – 3pm
- Yanchep/Two Rocks: Mon - Fri 9am-5.30pm // Sat 9am-1pm
- Wanneroo Museum: Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm // Sat 12am – 4pm // Sun 11am – 3pm
The City will continue to review the opening hours of all its libraries and its museum to maximise accessibility and convenience for the community during the 2019/2020 period.