Proposed Change of Use to Residential Building (Short Term Holiday Accommodation) - DA2018/1033 - 218 Ocean Keys Boulevard, Clarkson
The City has received an application for a proposed change of use to a residential building (Short Term Holiday Accommodation) at 218 Ocean Keys Boulevard, Clarkson.
The applications seeks approval for the ground floor level of the existing house to be used for short-term accommodation, which is consistent with the Residential Building land use definition under the City's District Planning Scheme No. 2. A Residential Building is defined as 'a building or portion of a building, together with rooms and outbuildings separate from such building but incidental thereto, adapted or designated to be used for the purpose of human habitation temporarily by two or more people; but does not include a hospital or sanatorium, a prison, a hotel, a motel or a residential school'.
Details of the application include the following (as advised by the applicant);
- A maximum number of 6 guests at any one time;
- No pets shall be allowed, and non-registered guests shall not be permitted to stay overnight;
- Parties, birthdays and social gatherings which could disrupt the community will not be permitted by management;
- Car parking will be contained onsite;
- The Change of use will apply to the ground floor of the existing house; and
- No extension to the existing dwelling, or additional building work, is proposed as part of this application.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on this planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.