Proposed Telecommunications Infrastructure (Mobile Base Station) - Lot 12302 (1204) Wanneroo Road, Ashby - DA2018/1637
Public comment is invited on the above application which proposes a
Telecommunications Infrastructure (Mobile Base Station) for the Optus and
Vodafone carriers and includes the following elements:
- The installation of a 23.8m monopole on the site (maximum height
including equipment 26.35m);
- Six (6) new panel antennas at an elevation of 25m (centreline) on a
hexagonal head frame, attached to the top of the monopole;
- Associated ancillary equipment including thirty-six (36) remote radio
units, amplifiers, combiners, mounts, cable trays, etc.;
- The installation of a new outdoor equipment cabinet at the base of the
- Ancillary works within the equipment cabinet.
The application will be assessed against the
provisions of the City’s District Planning Scheme No. 2, State Planning Policy
5.2 and Local Planning Policy 2.5 - Telecommunications Infrastructure.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.