Proposed Multiple Dwellings (Apartments) - 50A Frederick Street, Wanneroo - DA2019/790
Public comment is invited on the above-mentioned application. The proposed development is for 9 multiple dwellings (apartments), which consists of the following:
- Two storey development
- 3 ground floor apartments and 6 upper floor apartments
- 17 on-site car bays, including one visitor bay
- Approximately 12% (143.2m2) of the site will be landscaped
The application will be assessed against State Planning Policy 7.3
Residential Design Codes Volume 2 – Apartments (SPP 7.3). This is a
performance-based policy that applies planning and design standards for
residential apartments and does not have set standards for design elements
including height, setbacks and open space. A copy of this document can be
downloaded from the Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage’s website https://www.dplh.wa.gov.au (search
Design WA Stage 1 document).
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.