The City of Wanneroo is calling for community members to nominate for one of its committees, advisory or working groups. The nomination period runs until Friday, 18 October 2019.
Members of the local community are encouraged to nominate for a position on one of ten community working groups, an ideal opportunity to have their say and input into decisions made by the City.
All positions will become vacant on 19 October 2019 (Local Government Election day) and members of the public are encouraged to nominate for the following:
- Arts Advisory Committee
- Community Safety Working Group
- Disability Access and Inclusion Reference Group
- Environmental Advisory Committee
- Heritage Services Advisory Group
- Multicultural Advisory Group
- Quinns Beach Long Term Coastal Protection Community Reference Group
- Reconciliation Action Plan Working Group
- RoadWise Working Group
- Wanneroo Business & Tourism Development Working Group
- Yanchep Lagoon Community Working Group
How to nominate
If you would like to contribute to your community and be a part of the decision making process please complete a nomination form.
For more details, contact Council Support on 9405 5000, or the contact person listed on the nomination form against each group.