Wanneroo Aquamotion - Stage 1 - Expressions of interest: Kiosk/Tenancy
The City of Wanneroo (City) is seeking initial Expressions of Interest from parties interested in retail opportunities to sell food and beverages at the Wanneroo Aquamotion Leisure Facility (Wanneroo Aquamotion), 21 Civic Drive, Wanneroo.
Option 1 (Kiosk):
- Retails Shops Lease (Lease) for a term of five years (inclusive of options) subject to private treaty negotiations;
- Kiosk to offer basic snacks and refreshments in line with similar type outlets and suitable for an aquatic facility of this type;
- Lease area is 65m² (approximate) inclusive of commercial kitchen, servery, store and cool room;
- Non-exclusive Licence area of 160m² (approximate) inclusive of indoor and alfresco areas;
- Rent to be negotiated under a private treaty arrangement in accordance with section 3.58 of the Local Government Act 1995; and
- City seeks proposals from commercial and not for profit operators including training providers.
Option 2 (Coffee Van/Food Truck):
- Provide coffee and pre-packaged food items;
- Licence area to incorporate an exclusive car parking bay area of 17m2 (approximate); and
- Rent to be negotiated under a private treaty arrangement in accordance with section 3.58 of the Local Government Act 1995;
A plan of the proposed lettable areas is available on this webpage.
Initial expressions are to be forwarded to the Property Services Mailbox
Interested parties will be sent a Stage 2 EOI information pack.
For further information please call Neil Scanes on 08 9405 5681.
Stage 1 Expression of Interest closing: 4.30pm, Friday 27 September 2019