Proposed Single House at 8 Seabreeze Drive, Yanchep - DA2019/1004
The above-mentioned development application is currently advertised for public comment until 30 September 2019.
The application has been assessed against State Planning Policy 7.3: Residential Design Codes (R-Codes). The following departures from the deemed-to-comply requirements were identified:
Clause 5.1.3 Lot Boundary Setbacks
- The application proposes to construct a two-storey wall abutting the southern facing common boundary with a minimum setback of 2.2m. Due to the irregular shape of the subject lot, the majority of the wall setback is compliant.
Clause 5.1.4 Visual Privacy
- A bedroom window has been proposed with a 2.6m setback where 3.0m is required under Local Planning Policy 4C – Capricorn Coastal Village.
- A balcony has been proposed with a 5.1m setback where 6.0m is required under Local Planning Policy 4C – Capricorn Coastal Village.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.