Proposed Child Care Centre - 39 & 45 Bainbridge Avenue, Alkimos - DA2019/989
Public comment is invited on the above-mentioned application until 10 October 2019.
The Child Care Centre proposes the following:
- A single storey development with five age specific activity rooms;
- A maximum of 71 children and 13 staff at any one time;
- Operating hours for the centre will be Monday to Friday 6.30am to 6.30pm and on Saturday between 8.00am to 1.00pm;
- Two outdoor play areas located adjacent to Magellan Road and Bainbridge Avenue; and
- A total of 17 parking bays accessed via Cushing Road.
Comments can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.