Proposed new education establishment (Primary School) for Emmanuel Christian Community School INC. 50 Casserley Avenue Girrawheen
The City has received an application for Approval to Commence Development for the above proposal which will accommodate up to 492 Students and 40 staff. The development comprises the following;
- One kindergarten class/activity room;
- Two pre-primary classrooms and one activity room;
- Two classrooms each for years 1-6 (12 classrooms);
- Undercover area and amenities such as library, multi-purpose rooms, canteen and staff room; and
- Two way car parking access/egress from Casserley Avenue, one way egress to Salcott Road.
Documents relating to the above item can be viewed at the Civic Centre, 23 Dundebar Road, Wanneroo or in the 'Related Documents' section below.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Please submit your comments no later than 20 September 2015. Should you wish to make a submission please state whether it is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments.
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.