Community engagement has now closed. Comments were submitted from 02/10/2019 to 23/10/2019.
The application was considered by the Metro North-West JDAP at its meeting held on 6 December 2019, where in accordance with the provisions of the City of Wanneroo District Planning Scheme No.2, it was resolved to approve the application.
JDAP - Modifications to Child Care Centre – 813 & 815 Wanneroo Road and 4 San Rosa Road, Wanneroo - DA2019/1061
The City has received an application to amend an existing application for a Child Care Centre (Greenleaves) which was previously determined by the Metro North-West Joint Development Assessment Panel (JDAP) in February 2019. The amended application is scheduled for determination by the JDAP in December 2019 and is currently being advertised for public comment commencing 2 October 2019 and will conclude on 23 October 2019.
The main modifications are as follows:
- Removal of the condition limiting 14 staff members on site at any one time in order to allow up to 4 non-permanent staff on site. This has been accompanied by a Parking Management Plan which is available on the City’ website;
- Modifications to the western and eastern elevations;
- A 3.6m x 2m store located in the north western boundary. The store has a maximum height of 2.7m; and
- A new signage panel to the south western corner and modifications to the existing signage panels.
The Child Care Centre is proposed to operate in accordance with the existing approval, as follows:
- A total of 23 on-site car parking bays, including one marked disabled car parking bay;
- The proposed hours of operation from Monday to Friday 6:30am to 6:30pm; and
- A maximum number of 83 children of the following age demographics:
- 16 places for children aged 0-2 years (Rooms 1 and 2);
- 27 places for children aged 2-3 years (Rooms 3 and 4); and
- 40 places for children aged 3 and above (Rooms 5 and 6).
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Following the conclusion of the consultation period the application will then proceed to be determined by the Metro North-West Joint Development Assessment Panel.
Should you make a submission on this planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Metro North-West Joint Development Assessment Panel meeting and included in an Agenda, which will be available on the Western Australian Planning Commission's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.