Proposed Retaining Wall at 5 Weatherley Drive, Two Rocks - DA2019/1112
The above-mentioned development application is currently advertised for public comment until 15 November 2019.
The application has been assessed against State Planning Policy 7.3: Residential Design Codes (R-Codes) and the following departures from the deemed-to-comply requirements were identified:
5.3.7 Site Works
& 5.3.8 Retaining Walls
- An increased Finished Floor Level to 12.5 to
the outdoor living area;
- A retaining wall (existing) on the boundary
with a height of 0.34m (South) - 0.9m (North) measuring the length of the
rear boundary; and
- A new retaining wall setback 1.5m from the
boundary with a maximum height of 1.68m (South) - 2.4m (North) measuring
the length of the rear boundary.
5.4.1 Visual Privacy
- A 1.5m visual privacy setback where 7.5m is
required. This is an approx. 2m variation to what currently exists. The
existing vegetation will remain to continue to prevent any overlooking to
the adjoining property.
Comments can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.