Proposed Change of Use to Holiday House at 27 Brazier Road, Yanchep - DA2019/998
Public comment is invited on the above-mentioned application until 21 November 2019. Details of the application include the following (as advised by the applicant):
- A maximum number of 8 guests can be accommodated onsite at any one time;
- A total of 4 car parking bays will be contained onsite (no residents residing at the property) with a management plan mentioning no parking on footpaths outside of the dwelling;
- Parties and pets is strictly prohibited by the property managers;
- A Code of Conduct will be left on the premises at all times and to be complied with by the guests;
- The use of the property for short term accommodation will apply to the entire existing house, and not to individual rooms or portions of the house; and
- No extension to the existing dwelling, or additional building work, is proposed as part of this application.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unl