Proposed Amendment No. 2 to the Central Alkimos Structure Plan No. 95
Public comment is invited on the abovementioned amendment which proposes to:
- Remove the proposed vehicle overpass over the
railway as it is no longer required by METRONET for the Yanchep Rail Extension
- Reorient the Primary School site and modify the
surrounding lot and road layouts as a result of the removal of the vehicle
- Modify the public open space and drainage lot layout located east of the railway reserve;
- Modify the intersection treatments for
access/egress from Alkimos Drive; and
- Insert the following provision under Part 1, Clause 5, to allow Local Development Plans to permit two storey walls to both side boundaries for terrace lots:
h. R40 and R60
coded terrace lots, to facilitate the delivery of as-of-right two storey
dwellings with walls on both side boundaries.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments.
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.
Please note: The amendment is being advertised to seek public comment on the proposal. The advertising of the amendment does not indicate any formal support of the proposal by the City of Wanneroo or the Western Australian Planning Commission.