Amendment No. 5 to the Lot 501 Two Rocks Road, Two Rocks Agreed Structure Plan No. 48
Public comment is invited on the abovementioned amendment which proposes to:
- Modify the Structure Plan, Zoning Plan, and Residential Density Codes Plan to remove the lot layout and road network for the portion of land within the structure plan area that remains undeveloped to allow this to be determined in further detail at the subdivision stage.
- Modify the Residential Density Codes Plan to extend the area coded R20-R60.
- Modify the Structure Plan, Zoning Plan and Residential Density Codes Plan to remove the location of a number of intended public open space sites to allow this to be determined in further detail at the subdivision stage.
Please note: The structure plan amendment is being advertised in accordance with the Planning and Development (Local Planning Schemes) Regulations 2015 to seek public comment on the proposal and has not been endorsed by Council. A full assessment of the proposal will be undertaken during and after the advertising period and a recommendation will be made to the Western Australian Planning Commission on the proposal.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name and address;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property; and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments.
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.