Amendment No. 4 to the Neerabup Industrial Area Agreed Structure Plan No. 17 - Final Surface Contour Plans
Public comment is invited on the above mentioned amendment which proposes:
- Modification of the existing Final Surface Contour Plans; and
- Various textual changes to Part 1 of ASP 17. Changes are made in light of the Western Australian Planning Commission’s ‘Structure Plan Framework’ and to align the text with the Deemed Provisions of the City’s District Planning Scheme No. 2.
Please note: The structure plan amendment is being advertised in accordance with the Planning and Development (Local Planning Schemes) Regulations 2015 to seek public comment on the proposal and has not been endorsed by Council. A full assessment of the proposal will be undertaken during and after the advertising period and a recommendation will be made to the Western Australian Planning Commission on the proposal.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of Wanneroo, Locked Bag 1, WANNEROO WA 6946.
Should you wish to make a submission please state:
- Your name, address and phone no;
- How your interests are affected; whether as a private citizen, on behalf of a company or other organisation, or as an owner or occupier of property;
- Address of property affected (if applicable); and
- Whether your submission is in support of, or objecting to the proposal and provide any arguments supporting your comments.
Should you make a submission on a planning proposal, please note that your details may be made public at a Council meeting and included in a Council Agenda, which will be available on the City's website, unless you specifically request otherwise in your submission.