COVID-19 update - Friday 14 May 2021
The Perth and Peel regions will return to pre-lockdown life from 12:01am, Saturday 15 May, following the latest public health advice from the State Government.
City services and facilities will resume normal operating hours.
Masks will no longer be mandatory, unless at the airport.
For more information about the restrictions currently in place, please visit wa.gov.au.
All visitors to City facilities are reminded to register their contact details via the SafeWA app or using written contact registers.
If you are unwell, stay home and get tested if you are symptomatic.
More information on testing clinics is available at the HealthyWA website.
Community and Local Business Support
The City of Wanneroo is committed to working with our community and businesses as we recover from COVID-19. We know our residents and local businesses are facing many challenges and whilst we are on the road to recovery, we want to ensure everyone knows what services and funding support are available for both our community and local businesses.
Visit the Community and Local Business Support for more information.
If you are seeking urgent information or support to connect you with local services, please contact the City's Community Development team on 9405 5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information on COVID-19
- To view information from the State Governement, visit the WA Government website.
- 13COVID hotline (13 26 843) - a hotline to help answer questions West Australians have on the current COVID-19 state of emergency. Operates 7am-10pm, seven days a week.
- After hours, call the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080 if you believe you may have symptoms.
- As always, if there is a life-threatening emergency, call 000.
- Commonwealth Department of Health - COVID-19 fact sheets, including symptoms and prevention.
- HealthyWA - information on local COVID-19 clinics.
- The Commonwealth Department of Health - COVID-19 translated resources.