Committees, Working and Advisory Groups
The City is currently seeking community representatives for the following groups.
East Wanneroo Community Reference Group
The purpose of this Group is to:
- Provide input into the preparation of a District Sense of Place Statement for the East Wanneroo District Structure Plan area;
- Provide input into the development of place-principles which will inform future local planning policy provisions that will guide the preparation of local structure plans,subdivision and development within the East Wanneroo District Structure Plan area;
- Receive periodical updates on relevant milestones which are likely to impact on residents of the East Wanneroo District Structure Plan area including, but not limited to, greater certainty on the final alignment for future regional reservations, construction/upgrading of major infrastructure including roads and local structure planning.
For further information on East Wanneroo please click below:
Community Safety Working Group
To work in partnership with the community and the Police to develop a strategic approach to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the wider community of the City Of Wanneroo. This will be achieved through the development of planned actions and ongoing direction of the Safer Citizens program in consultation with the local communities and relevant Government instrumentalities.
- Public Nomination Form for the Community Safety Working Group - (If you require a nomination form in an alternative format please contact 9405 5000)
- Download Public Nomination Form
- Community Safety Working Group Terms of Reference