Local Lens: 2021 photography competition - Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is the City of Wanneroo - Australian Business Number 64 295 981 165.
- Entrants using images containing people, including children, must provide a model release form for each person to be eligible. The model release form(s) must be provided in order to have images used for the purpose of the competition and subsequently by the City of Wanneroo. Model release forms for children must be signed by a parent or guardian. Model release forms are to be submitted for each entry.
- Elected Members, officers and employees of the City of Wanneroo and their immediate families are welcome to enter the competition.
- Entrants give the City of Wanneroo perpetual rights and ownership to use their photographs in other promotional materials, with and without credit.
- The City reserves the right to use the photographs for various media formats including, but not limited to advertisements, print media, websites and for exhibition purposes.
- Where possible, entrants will be credited with the photographs when they are used, however this is not guaranteed.
- The City of Wanneroo has no liability, in negligence or howsoever, for any accident, loss, illness, injury, damage, or inconvenience suffered by you or any individual or property arising out of or after entering the competition or collecting and using the prize.